AMONG THE WORLD’S BEST AREAS TO HARVEST FROM THE OCEAN restaurant fangst
MENU BASED ON the SEASONS
A TASTE OF THE HISTORY OF LOFOTEN
HARVESTED FROM THE SEA BASED ON LOFOTEN’S SEASONS
The kitchen’s ambitions are to fill Lofoten’s fantastic seasons and special focus on what can be harvested from the sea. The season’s menus are presented in:
– The chef’s 6-course tasting menu
– 3-course menu (fishing option / meat option)
– Vegetarian alternative / Pescerarian alternative (must be ordered in advance)
– Children’s menu with dessert that is on the child’s terms
– Selection of local cheeses as a supplement
MENU BOOK A TABLE
Winter 2024 we’ll serve set-menues only
Seating is between 6 and 8pm.
OPEN ALL DAYS – minus thuesday and wednesday
focus on local ingredients
FROM SEA – TO TABLE
CHOOSE FROM MANY LOCAL INGREDIENTS
We have great vegetarian dishes that are based on local food. We use local suppliers of excellent ingredients.
DECREASE FOOD WASTE
A BREAK IN THE CONFERENCE WITH A LOCAL MEAL
Take a look at our offerings to the business marked here
Welcome to a good dining experiences in Hattvika –
WELCOME TO FANGST!