Cardio & trail running days at the majestic Lofoten mountains.
Trail running can build strength and improve form.
As training miles accumulate it’s tempting to start logging miles off-road and there are many benefits to be gained simply from changing surfaces. Trail running will strengthen muscles in the foot, ankle and pelvis, otherwise not developed while running on urban terrain. This strengthening increases overall muscle recruitment, creating more power and resulting in higher running efficiency.
What to expect:
- Personal Coaching
- Fundamental personal analyses
- Customized schedule training plan
- cardio based nourishment
- Daily massage (by request and availability)
- Sauna & hot-tub
Duration: On request
Group size: from one max. eight participants
Price: Our staff will tailor made the program for the group or individual guest on request. Prices start at NOK 800,-/ hour for personal coaching
For your comfort, HATTVIKA LODGE offers a 30 min free online consulting talk related to your booked activity!
Individual personal hours, classes or coaching with Roland is available on request.
Trail running link
Who should attend and the main topics we focus on are:
- Hattvika trail running course for sports people who want to get to know this sport in all its main aspects, like runners, triathletes, sky mountaineers, mountain bikers, trekkers, etc..
- Trail Running for Advanced Trailers
- Nutrition and Supplements in Trail Running
- How to choose, buy & use Trail Running gear and apparel
- Improving running technique on trail tracks
- Development of power and strength
- Increase of speed and endurance
Athletes without experience:
- Adapting phase program with workouts sessions for Trail Running
- General physical reinforcement
- Getting ready for first Trail Running (competitions)
- Analysis of the physiological condition and training level of the athlete
- Analysis of the athlete profile, previous experiences in trail running and other sports
- Diagnostic of the performances capabilities
- Analysis of the lifestyle and daily diet